Scenery developer Digital Design has released Tenerife Airport (GCTS) V2 for Prepar3D v5. The newly released airport is an upgrade for the original version released by the developer in 2018.
The new version expands on the original by adding aerial imagery for the whole island, new sloped runway and taxiways and newly made PBR materials. This takes full advantage of the Prepar3D v5 engine providing an improved experience from before. Furthermore the airport features new 3D models, new ground textures and more.
Tenerife is one of various islands in the Canary Islands and sees huge amounts of traffic from all over Europe. This is the south version and the most popular of the two airports on the island.
You can buy it from simMarket for €18.00. If you owned the original version, you can upgrade for €7.50.
- Aerial image for whole island of Tenerife
- Slope runway and taxiways with support AI traffic (P3D5)
- Using New High Resolution textures
- Using PBR Materials
- New 3D Model Ground
- New Ground textures
- New marking and updated parking numbers according to the latest data
- New AFCAD
- SODE Windsocks
- SODE Jetways with support VGDS
- Improve 3D Model Terminal
- Improve airport vehicles 3D models
- Interior modeling
- Improve dynamic lighting
- Improve autogen
- Added new buildings in the approach areas.