Sochi is probably known by most of us as historic home to the 2014 Winter Olympics. It’s also a beautiful resort city located on the Black Sea. It’s very popular with tourists for its subtropical climate with warm summers and relatively mild winters.
Sochi International Airport (URSS) is amongst the ten largest Russian airports in terms of passengers. It sees a large number of different airlines, though mostly Russian. These airlines serve a large number of destinations, although again, these are also mostly Russian.
Digital Design is known for making high quality sceneries, and Sochi promises to be no different. Of course the airport has been modelled and textured in high quality, with many custom objects all around and over the airport. It features airport vehicles, animated 3D people, animated jetways and much more. The team has also covered the area surrounding the airport with this same attention quality and detail, and customers can look forward for a complete recreation of the Olympic facilities, the F1 track, coasts, parks, hotels and much more. All this has been done while taking performance into account.
Sochi by Digital Design is available for €18,50 from SimMarket.
- Complete high-quality models of the Sochi airport
- Many custom airport vehicles
- Many custom 3D models of vegetation and trees.
- Custom surroundings including many attractions around the airport, over 100 objects.
- Complete recreation of the Olympic facilities, track F1, coasts, sochi park, hotels etc
- Animated 3D people
- Custom animated jetways
- Advanced night lighting
- Static planes and helicopters
- Use of parallax windows in combination with partial interior modeling
- FPS-friendly design
- Correct runway profiles
- The actual state of the Sochi airport