Developer Digital Design has released Salzburg v2 for X-Plane 11. Salzburg Airport (LOWS). Salzburg Airport is the second largest airport in Austria. It is very close to the city center and to the German border. It has a single 2,750m runway that can welcome aircraft up to the Boeing 747. It has two terminal passengers, Terminal 2 being used only as an overflow during the ski charter season. The airport also welcomes all sorts of business jets aircraft and is home to the Red Bull Hangar 7 flying museum.
The new version for X-Plane 11 builds off of the original and incorporates new technology and brings the layout up to today’s standards. The new airport products come with new high-resolution textures, 3D modelling and new ground textures. In addition, brand new building objects have been added to the approach areas and the historic city has been added with new landmarks.
Those of you who already own the original airport can upgrade for just €7.50. If you didn’t own the original, you can buy Salzburg v2 for X-Plane 11 from simMarket for €17.50.
- The actual state of the airport with the latest changes.
- Using New High Resolution textures
- Using PBR Materials
- New 3D Model Ground
- 3D Grass
- New Ground textures
- New marking and updated parking numbers according to the latest data
- Improve 3D Models Terminal
- Improve airport vehicles 3D models
- Added interior to Terminal 2 Amadeus and tower.
- Added new buildingsobjects in the approach areas.
- Improved historical city center with the addition of new landmarks.