Digital Design has released Lyon Airport for X-Plane 11. The airport is a conversion of the original Prepar3D version and features numerous X-Plane specific functionality.
Over 11.7 million passengers flew from Lyon Airport in 2019, with airlines such as Air France, Transavia and easyJet. The airport is known for its famous TGB station, which was designed by famed architect Santiago Calatrava. Digital Design has put in an exceptional amount of effort in the modelling of the unique structure.
The airport product from Digital Design features 4K high-resolution textures with PBR materials for the terminal buildings along with HD ground terrain and textures. In addition, the airport has been modelled to the highest standard and is complete with interior modelling of the terminal buildings. Further to that, the airport features 3D night lighting, animated airport vehicles, 3D grass and also supports the SAM plugin.
You can buy Digital Design Lyon for X-Plane from simMarket for €20.90 (excluding tax).
- Highly detailed airport objects including interior terminals.
- Using 4K High Resolution textures
- Using PBR Materials
- High resolution terrain coverage of the airport and surroundings with custom autogen
- High resolution ground textures
- Custom surroundings
- Realistic 3D night lightning
- Animated airport vehicles, cars.
- 3D Grass
- Support SAM plugin