Newcomer developer DeltaWing Simulations has announced they are bringing a brand-new fighter jet to X-Plane 11. Announced on the X-Plane.org forums, the newly founded team are bringing the F-16C Block 52+ Fighting Falcon to X-Plane 11 and will include numerous features and functionality.
The aircraft has been developed to include highly detailed 3D modelling both inside and out, with a custom heads-up-display, 4K textures and also numerous animations. The F-16C Block from DelatWing Simulations will also feature a custom particle system, optional wing smokers, fuel tanks and travel pods and also a tailhook. The development team has spared no detail in trying to create an authentic experience for the aircraft. It has been tested by real-world pilots of the F-16 to ensure that simmers get a true-to-life experience.
DeltaWing Simulations has confirmed that the aircraft will release on X-Plane 11 in the second half of October 2020. They provided a large number of preview shots, all of which can be found on the X-Plane.org forums. Finally, you can follow the team on Facebook to stay up to date.
- Highly detailed 3d exterior model
- Highly detailed 3d cockpit model
- Highly detailed 3d pilot figure with options for show/hide and helmet type
- Custom HUD
- Custom selectable action camera angles.
- Custom JHMCS HUD
- Dual Custom MFD displays
- Custom programmable DED
- Custom remove before flight objects
- Almost every possible animation in and out of the plane
- Real sounds
- 4K textures
- Realistic startup sequence
- Custom particles system
- Custom cockpit lights
- Custom external lights
- Customised payload that includes :
- Optional wing smokers
- Optional wing fuel tanks
- Optional centerline fuel tank
- Optional centerline travel pod
- Optional CFT fuel tanks