Following the release of DC Designs’ Concorde last week, the team has issued its first update. The new update addresses a number of issues across the aircraft.
Among the changes are fixes to the autopilot, overall texture resolution and also fixes to labels found in the cockpit. Overall, there have been refinements to the flight model, engines and other files. Another new change is the interactive checklists have been expanded upon to cover even more details from cold and dark until the shut down of the aircraft. Finally, new camera IDs have been added to make finding switches and buttons easier.
You can get the new version now from your Just Flight account. Simply log in, grab the file and reinstall to overwrite the original version of Concorde in your simulator.
If you don’t already own DC Designs’ Concorde, you can buy a copy now from Just Flight for £27.99.
Concorde v1.0.1 Changelog
- ADF and VOR compasses animated
- ADF needles corrected
- ADI pitch animation corrected
- LOD01 external model improved
- Autopilot emissives enhanced
- ACFS panel texture weathering reduced
- Window frame texture resolution increased
- Engine condition annunciators animated
- Landing gear retraction animation improved
- Stray polygon UV maps on fuselage fixed
- Air France registration fixed
- HSI TO/FROM flags added for VOR navigation
- FO Panel light knob animation fixed
- Shot handle numbers correct parenting fixed
- STAB / FEEL switches “OFF” labels corrected
- Multiple switch Wwise sounds corrected or added
- FO turn/slip face corrected
- External fin UV map corrected
- Manual updated with new information and instructions
- Interactive Checklist expanded to cover entire flights in more detail (from cold and dark start all the way to shut-down)
- Checklist EPU switch erronous position corrected
- Multiple switch / button Interactive Camera IDs added
- Multiple MI indicators ( OPEN / SHUT / IN-LINE ) added
- Further refinements to flight model, engines and other files
- Apron.FLT file modified and improved to enhance “Cold and Dark” start procedures