Split Airport is now available to download for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Developer Davor Puljevic has recreated the Croatian airport near the Adriatic coast that is surrounded by stunning views and a challenging approach. The airport itself has seen an extensive amount of building work, all of which has been modelled with the new scenery download from Davor Puljevic. The airport is mostly used by airlines on a seasonal basis, but when it is open, it sees traffic from across Europe from airlines such as Jet2, easyJet and many others.
The airport product includes an extensive amount of detail recreating the airport in the new simulator. Expect to find detailed ground markings based on real-world charts, detailed terminal buildings and photoreal textures throughout. Davor Puljevic has also included a multi-elevation model to represent the sloping nature of the airport, along with dynamic lighting, custom 3D trees and also interior modelling of some of the terminal buildings.
Davor Puljevic’s Split Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator is available to buy through simMarket for €16.00 (excluding tax).
- Airport Split (LDSP) and the Military Base „Divujle“ (LDHD) with wide surrounding.
- Real and precise multi-elevation airport model and runway surrounding area.
- Very precise and real slope runway and taxyways.
- Detailed ground markings based on recent charts.
- Extremely detailed airport buildings with semitransparent windows of both terminals with real interior designs.
- Custom 3D trees.
- Photoreal textures of the all objects and buildings on the airport based on onside HD photos.
- Dynamic lighting and night illumination