Developer Colimata has released an update to their Concorde FXP via the X-Plane.org Forum. This update is for the early access Concorde aircraft and brings the current version to v1.03.
Colimata released the supersonic airliner for X-Plane back in May and has already improved the release with frequent updates. The latest of which includes in-depth checklists taking the aircraft from ‘cold and dark’ states to a flying state. The checklists are also accompanied with a detailed 66-page document to describe procedures and to assist you in operating the complex aircraft.
Along with the additional checklists, Colimata has also made changes to the code that drives night lighting to make this effect easier on your system for better frames. It is also possible to change the hydraulic source for the Elevons, located on the lower roof panel. The active source will also be shown in the Flight Control Indicator.
To get the update for the Colimata Concorde, follow the instructions located on the X-Plane Forum. To purchase the aircraft, still in early access, head over to the X-Plane Store where you can do so for $52.69.
- Addition of 10 Checklists to assist in the startup
- Checklists available in the cockpit
- Aircraft state will now be decided from the aircraft selection page
- 66-page document describing startup procedure
- Possible to change hydraulic pressure source for Elevons
- Active source for hydraulic pressure on Flight Control Indicator
- Improved coding to optimise night lighting performance