Carenado has recently updated some of their aircraft to version 2.0 for Microsoft Flight Simulator, the aircraft that have been updated are the Pilatus PC-12, Cessna C337 Skymaster, Cessna C170B, Piper PA-34 Seneca V, and the Piper PA-28R Arrow III.
The new update focuses on bringing improvements and fixes to the MSFS line-up with improved integration of the WT GNS 530/430, TDS GTN 750 and PMS GTN 750xi, engine sound improvements, overall flight dynamics, new liveries, a redesign of the electrical system, VR compatibility, improved engine start-up and heat special effects, and some minor bug fixes.
The full changelog can be found below, the updates are now available on the Microsoft Flight Simulator Marketplace.
- Improved integration of WT GNS 530/430, TDS GTN 750 and PMS GTN 750xi.
- Improved engine sounds.
- Improved overall flight dynamics.
- Added new liveries (in some aircraft).
- Redesigned entire electrical system.
- Switched to MS pilot avatars for broader selection.
- Improved VR compatibility.
- Improved engine start-up and heat effects.
- Fixed static wicks and other animations.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.