Carenado has updated their C90 GTX King Air on X-Plane 11. The new update is somewhat extensive and adds both improves features and fixes a range of issues reported by the community.
Improvements have been made to the overall texturing of the aircraft, along with the wiper effect on rain when it hits the windscreen. Furthermore, fans will be pleased that the ground handling has also seen improvements with this new update. As for fixes, some sounds which were originally missing has been fixed, along with issues regarding ILS approaches. Furthermore, new “push” logic has been added on the 3D knob to change the HSI format as well as CVR, HYD SENSOR and a range of other tests.
The new update can be acquired from the Carenado store. If you are looking to purchase the addon, you can do so from the Carenado store for $37.95.
C90 GTX King Air Version 1.1 – Changelog
- Improved annunciator logic.
- Implemented wiper effect on rain.
- Improved textures.
- Improved ground handling.
- Fixed DEL key function in 3D CDU.
- Fixed range knob for ProLine21 operation for both PFD and MFD.
- Fixed TXPDR logic and added missing modes.
- Fixed missing sounds for switches
- Fixed Master Caution and Master Warning missing when “windows reflection” option is selected.
- Fixed issues regarding ILS approaches.
- Fixed fuel crossfeed logic.
- Fixed Voltmeter bus selector needle indications.
- Added “push” logic on 3D knob to execute change of HSI format.
- Added CVR, HYD SENSOR, and other tests.
- Minor bug fixed.