Carenado released their 390 Premier IA on X-Plane 11 last week and has updated it to version 1.1 The new update improves the autopilot behaviour and interior lighting. Furthermore, VR users will be pleased to hear of some other improvements to better the quality of the experience. In addition, there have been some fixes to the ProLine 21 and the addition of a ATC Indent button.
Included with the aircraft is 5 HD liveries, Emergency Procedure PDF, Normal Procedures PDF, Performance Table PDF, along with more. Their eye-candy model can be purchased on their website for $39.95.
You can purchase the 390 Premier IA for X-Plane 11 on the Carenado website for $39.95. If you want to take advantage of the visual ice effects on windows that they offer, they provide you with the free Librain plugin available on the store page as well.
Change Log to 1.1
- Improved interior lighting.
- Improved AP behavior
- Improved VR manipulators
- Added ATC Ident button
- Made some fixes to the ProLine21
- High-end 4k PBR textures throughout, with ultra-realistic materials rendition.
- Fully customized annunciator logic/aural warning, logic/throttle logic with functioning latches.
- Custom Proline21 avionics system
- Integrated FMS (Laminar Default)
- Custom electrical system/starter logic/fuel system/bleed air system and avionics.
- Extensive VR support.