Aircraft developer Carenado has released the Piper PA34 Seneca V for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Dubbed as the “little big twin” the aircraft can reach altitudes of 25,000ft with turbocharged engines allowing it to fly fast and far. The sleek design also has the capacity for 6 people inside, along with cargo on trips with a maximum range of 825nm. It’s a fun dual-prop aircraft that will give you plenty of places to explore around the world.
Carenado has included a number of features with their latest release, including the ability to start the aircraft in various states (e.g. cold and dark, ready for take-off), along with a built-in GNS530/430 and also the S-TEC 55 autopilot. Furthermore, the team has included engine and wind sound effects along with HQ digital stereo sound recordings from the real aircraft. The modelling and texturing is also incredibly detailed with extensive use of PBR throughout.
You can buy Carenado’s Piper PA34 Seneca V for Microsoft Flight Simulator directly from the in-sim Marketplace for $29.99 USD. Local currency prices may vary.
- S-TEC 55 autopilot
- NR87 ADF
- BK KN62 DME
- Digital Display Monitoring System
- Cold and dark / Ready to taxi / Ready for takeoff start options
- GTX330 transponder
- Engine and wind sound effects when opening doors and windows
- Original HQ digital stereo sounds recorded directly from the real aircraft (engine, knobs, switches, buttons and different elements)
- Realistic flight dynamics compared to the real airplane. Realistic weight and balance. Tested by several pilots for maximum accuracy
- Physically Based Rendering (PBR) materials and textures