Carenado has released their PA46 500TP Malibu G1000 Edition for X-Plane 11. The aircraft product, based on the Piper PA-46, is a single-engine prop aircraft which was first introduced in November 1979. It is still in production today and serves as one of the most popular single-engine aircraft in the world. Thanks to its pressurisation system, it can safely reach altitudes of up to 30,000ft.
The aircraft features highly detailed modelling, a fully 3D virtual cockpit, FMOD sounds and also PBR materials. Furthermore, the aircraft product is VR compatible, has specially designed engine dynamics and has been tested by various pilots for authenticity. As per the feature list, it also features 5 HD liveries, procedure manuals and a bunch of other documentation to support you.
- Special Features
- Full interior and exterior PBR.
- 3D interior and exterior with MANY details.
- Rain effect support* (dynamic drops movement).
- Customized FMOD sounds.
- Carenado G1000 (based on default G1000 of X-Plane)
- VR compatible
- Specially designed engine dynamics for XP11.
- Flight physics optimized for XP11 standards.
- Physically Based Rendering materials and textures throughout.
- PBR materials authored with industry-standard software used by the film and gaming industries.
- Realistic behavior compared to the real airplane. Realistic weight and balance. Tested by several pilots for maximum accuracy.