Following a successful release, Carenado has pushed a version 1.1 update for their A42-500 add-on for FSX and Prepar3D.
The ATR 42-500 saw its maiden flight in 1981 and has since seen over 1800 of the type built. With a typical seating layout for 48 passengers and a maximum range of 716nm, it’s a great aircraft for domestic travel.
Version 1.1 brings along a plethora of bug fixes including, a corrected fire alarm, system lights adjustment, altitude warning correction, HYD AUX PUMP logic adjustment and more which can be found in the complete changelog below.
If you don’t already own the Carenado A42-500, you can grab a hold of it over at Carenado’s store for a price of $44.95 (Excl. VAT) for FSX and Prepar3D v3-4.
- Fixes an issue where a master warning alarm was on during engine startup
- Fixes an issue where the right BRG knob was moving the left knob
- Altitude warning corrected
- System lights adjusted
- Fire alarm corrected
- Now on Ready for Takeoff option, CLs are on AUTO position to help with the PWR MGT settings
- Now, gust lock is set when you select COLD AND DARK option
- Fixes an issue where the speed bugs were not moving on FSX
- Fire system adjusted
- Fixes an issue where the Caution alarm was beeping with doors opened and battery off
- HYD AUX PUMP logic adjusted
- Performance section added when you select the aircraft
- Other minor bug fixes