A week has since passed since Captain Sim last updated their Boeing 767 Captain II Base Product for Prepar3D v4. This new update brings it to version 0.95 and brings a couple of new features and a range of bug fixes and improvements.
The new features include a much-requested feature from the community. That feature is the ability to easily configure the CRT display refresh rate. This can now be down via the ACE software included with the product. Another small feature added to this version is wireless CDU support.
As far as fixes go, a number of changes have been made including fixes to the FMC with speed restrictions. an issue with the speed tape with flaps 1 along with improvements to the daytime nav lights on the wings. Furthermore, extra conditions for various spoilers have been added, along with the overall animations improved for the position of the slats.
As a reminder, the Captain Sim 767 Captain II is still in early-access.
The Captain Sim 767 Captain II comes with 4K exterior textures, options for winglets, a 6+2 door configuration with a 4+4 coming soon, and plenty more features. The full feature list can be found at the bottom.
You can buy it now for the sale price of $99.76. It’s still unclear whether this price will change to the $134.99 tag attached once the product is out of beta. In other news, the team did inform the community about expansion plans, but did quickly change their mind and put it to a community vote instead. You can vote on their forums.
New features (version 0.95):
- Wireless CDU support.
- CRT displays refresh rate easy setup via ACE.
- FMC 250/10000 speed restriction during cruise phase.
- AUTOPILOT annunciation with light, EICAS message and master caution whilst landing in MCP APP mode with the autopilot disconnected.
- The speed tape flaps 1 flap bug settings.
- The yellow maximum maneuvering speed tape should not pass current air speed in the initial climbout.
- GROSS WT and SPEED display on INIT REF and APPROACH REF pages.
- FMC random payload.
- The inboard ailerons retract to 5 at all flap settings between 25 and 30.
- Pump C2 supposed to stay off during the first engine start.
- Slats position animation improved.
- Taxi/landing lights intensity reduced.
- Daytime red/green navlights improved.
- Homepit EICAS refreshing issue.
- Extra conditions for spoilers 4,5,8,9 added.
- Reverse Thrust defaul P3D axis mapping.