Captain Sim has issued an update for their popular Boeing 757 Captain III. Version 1.7 fixes a small number of issues with the aircraft, such as the VNAV descent result in a speed drop or an autopilot warning during landing. The update is available right now through your Captain Sim account.
- C2 shedding: the PRESS light should be illuminated when no engines are on once all 4 ELEC pumps are on.
- Flaps inop as soon as the engines are OFF.
- ALTN Flaps elec motor doesn’t work.
- It would be great so see the control columns move when on autopilot.
- VNAV descent above FL100 always results in speed dropping over 15 knots from commanded speed and THRUST REQUIRED message.
- Attempting to disconnect Auto Throttle during cruise using the thrust lever button. Autothrottle remains engaged, and SPD mode re-annunciates on the FMA.
- Autopilot warning and yellow line through GS FMA in last 20 feet of landing.