Captain Sim has released a brand new product for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The C-130 Captain Exterior is a 3D model of the aircraft type. There’s no virtual cockpit and only comes with a virtual cabin and stock functionality with HUD instruments.
The product page from Captain Sim makes it very clear that simmers will have to fly the aircraft without a virtual cockpit and will need to rely on other in-sim instruments. However, the outside of the plane is modelled with high quality texturing and realistic animations. Six liveries are included with the product.
Released 10-days after April 1st, Captain Sim hopes that people will want a C-130 for Microsoft Flight Simulator. You can buy your very own copy from Captain sim for $14.99.
Thanks to FSXLivers.com [EPWA] for the tip.
• Highly detailed and accurate digital replica of the C-130E Hercules
• Cockpit and cabin with 3D windows and pilots
• Realistic animations
• 4K Ultra-High resolution textures of the following 6 liveries:
– USAF #640544
– USAF #637777 (bare metal)
– Australian Air Force #A97181
– Canadian Air Force #130307
– UK Air Force #ZH887
– Brazilian Air Force #2459
COCKPIT AND CABIN
• No virtual cockpit, exterior model only
• Stock MSFS2020 functionality including HUD instruments
• Complete cargo cabin with animated doors
• Custom views
• Custom flight model
• Stock MSFS2020 sounds
• Repaint kit