Captain Sim continues to bring wide-body aircraft to Microsoft Flight Simulator. Following on from the release of their 777-200ER and 777-300ER, the team has released the freighter model of the Boeing 777. The 777F is a popular long-haul freighter aircraft that is built on the technology of the aircraft with the capability of travelling up to 9,750nm. Over 200 of the aircraft type has been delivered with even more being built for customers around the world.
As with other Captain Sim products for Microsoft Flight Simulator, this product features a detailed model of the plane itself with numerous animations, 4K texturing and virtual cabin/cargo deck. However, it’s important to note that the plane comes with the default 747 systems and displays and flight dynamics.
We were highly critical of the 777-200ER from Captain Sim in our review for their “lazy attempt” in bringing a highly sought after aircraft to the simulator. Furthermore, we also commented on how developers who bring aircraft with a mix of systems should reconsider their position on their development plans.
That said, you can buy the 777F from Captain Sim from their website for $19.99. You do not need the 777-200ER or the 777-300ER in order to buy or use the 777F from Captain Sim.
- Highly detailed and accurate model of the Boeing 777F
- 4K Ultra-High resolution textures
- Cockpit with an interior and animated pilots
- Cargo cabin with 3D window, interior and animated cargo door.
- Hundreds of realistic animations including wing flex
COCKPIT AND CABIN
- Essential functionality paired with default 747 systems simulation
- Highly detailed and accurate model including complete cargo cabin with wing views
- Supernumerary area, which includes four business-class seats forward of the rigid cargo barrier, full main deck access, bunks, and a galley.
- Supports most features of MSFS 2020 (rain/icing effects, sound etc)
- ACE (Aircraft Configuration Editor) with Updater
- Growing number of easily installable free liveries
- Sim Ops