After a long wait, Captain Sim’s (L)1011 Captain II Base Pack and Freighter expansions have now been released for Prepar3D v4.
While the 1011 Captain II is a port over from the 32-bit version, it does include some new features that have been added since the 32-bit versions. New features include adjustable floodlights, independent panel backlights, an improved CIVA INS system, custom visual effects including volumetric lighting and more. “Old” features include a functional flight deck loaded with accurate systems simulation, hundreds of realistic animations, custom views, and an authentic engine sound set. We’ll include the full feature list at the bottom of this article.
In addition to the 1011 Captain II Base Pack, the 1011 Freighter Expansion was also launched. This expansion supports all the features of the 1011 Base pack and includes a 2D cargo management panel and animated loaders and ULDs.
Both the 1011 Base Pack and the 1011F Expansion are available right now from the Captain Sim store, for a price of $49.99 and $19.99, respectively. It goes without saying that compatibility is only for Prepar3D v4 at this time. Features of both products below.
1011 Base Pack Features:
• Functional flight deck loaded with accurate systems simulation
• Adjustable flood lights New!
• Panels’ backlight independent from the flood lights New!
• Improved CIVA New!
• Hundreds of realistic animations
• High resolution textures
• Aux 2D panels
• Custom views
• Cabin with windows, interior, pax, stewardess and pilots
• Hundreds of realistic animations including wing flex
• Custom visual effects including volumetric lighting New!
• Fuel and payload manager New!
• Authentic engines sound set
• ACE (Aircraft Configuration Editor) New!
• Growing number of easily installable free liveries
• Extensive Manual
• Updater New!
• Sim Ops
Freighter Expansion Features:
- Cargo management 2D panel
• Animated Loader and ULDs (exterior)