If you’re after another GA airfield for your Microsoft Flight Simulator collection, then Burning Blue Designs has you covered with the release of Denham Aerodrome (EGLD).
Denham Aerodrome is located near Denham, Buckinghamshire, within the M25 towards the west of London. It is home to the local flying school, The Pilot Centre.
Aircrafts have been flying at Denham Aerodrome since the early 1900s. It was used during both World Wars as a flying training school for Flight Cadets. It was known as RAF Denham during these times.
The team has tried to pack in as much detail as possible in the local airfield, with over 80 custom 3D objects, high-resolution ground textures and carefully placed stock assets. The insides of the control tower and the local cafes have also been created in impressive detail. There is also full night lighting and the AI will follow procedures and taxiway alignment correctly.
- Over 80 custom 3D objects have been created exclusively for Denham Aerodrome, each with full Physical Based Rendering (PBR) textures.
- Thousands of carefully placed stock assets.
- Enhanced high resolution colour corrected ground textures.
- Highly detailed control tower and café interiors.
- Working analogue weather instrument in control room.
- Custom windsock.
- Dynamic objects and visitors change depending on the time of day.
- Full night lighting with runway lights and working APAPI
- Correct AI pattern procedures and accurate taxiway and runway placement.