Located in Arizona, just 3 nautical miles north of the small town of Williams, lies H.A. Clark Memorial Field (KCMR), and destination of Burning Blue Design’s latest scenery for MSFS.
Named after the first local pilot that frequented the airfield, the airport dates back all the way to 1925. In 1942 it was used by the US Army for field training. Nowadays the airfield is fully services and has a 6000ft. runway. Despite this, the field can still be challenging for pilots due to its elevation of 6690ft.
Burning Blue Design has recreated this airfield in a fashion like we’ve come to expect from them: high quality models and textures are used throughout the entire scenery to make up the terminal building, hangars with animated hangar doors, hangar and terminal interior, custom aircraft models and other details. The scenery also features authentic and accurate signage.
Burning Blue Design’s H.A. Clark Memorial Field is available for £10.95 from their website.
- Over 120 custom 3D objects each with full Physical Based Rendering (PBR) textures
- Accurate runway and taxiways with authentic PAPI lighting and taxi signs
- An extremely high detail interior of the Terminal building
- Highly detailed hangars with modelled interiors
- Animated hangar doors which close at night
- Completely custom flags and windsocks
- Full night lighting and dynamic weather compatibility
- Enhanced high resolution colour corrected ground textures