A somewhat small developed named BravoAirspace has released Las Americas International Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Despite their relative newness the development, the team has created what appears to be a very detailed carefully crafted rendition of the airport. Located in the Dominican Republic, the airport is one of the largest in the Caribbean handling millions of passengers each year. Some airlines that fly to the airport include JetBlue, Sky High, United Airlines and American Airlines.
According to the product page, the product comes with hundreds of handmade custom textures to avoid repetition within the airport, whilst terminal A also includes interior modelling. In addition, the airport comes with an accurate airport layout and also real elevation data. As with other scenery releases from all other developers, this product comes with full PBR texturing and ambient occlusion.
You can buy BravoAirspace’s Las Americas International Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator now from simMarket for €14.95.
If you own the Prepar3D version, you can upgrade for just €6.95. All prices exclude tax.
- The only and most realistic depiction of the real airport available online.
- Hundreds of original handmade (redone for the MSFS version) custom textures to avoid repetition. As well as new clutter models that represent the brand that operates the airport services.
- Lighting throughout the entire airport scenery
- Static and historical aircrafts placed where they always been
- Terminal A includes passenger waiting boarding interior
- Custom runway and ground textures
- Surrounding area with specific autogen vegetation to match real life
- Free future updates (only on the sim is for)
- PBR reflections on glass and on most clutter objects.
- Ambient occlusion on most buildings to prevent rain inside the location
- Custom surrounding buildings mostly before rwy 17
- Airport at a real elevation
- Many other details!!!