Scenery developer Boundless Simulations has released their latest product for X-Plane 11, enabling simmers to explore Alderney Airport and Island in the simulator. The scenery product features a detailed rendition of the airport itself, along with plenty of landmarks across the island which sits in the Channel Islands in the UK.
The airport itself features various features making it a quality product for anyone looking to get their hands on an accurate rendition of the airport for their simulator. The airport is created with HD buildings, PBR texture work and also includes full night lighting. In addition, the airport comes with static GA aircraft, airport fencing and also HD orthophoto which has been recoloured and blends seamlessly throughout the island.
As mentioned, the product also comes with a rendition of the island itself including various landmarks and points of interest. Across Alderney, you will be able to see from the skies Essex Castle, Fort Albert, St. Annes School and also Quesnard Lighthouse. This is in addition to the custom streetlights, improved harbours, and enhanced farms throughout.
You can buy Boundless Simulations’ Alderney Airport and Island for X-Plane 11 from simMarket for €22.99.
Main Features Include:
- Accurate taxiway, runway & Apron networks
- HD, photorealistic PBR apron, taxiway & runway textures
- Thousands of HD custom Buildings
- Photorealistic sea & water
- Crisp HD, orthophoto base, carefully sharpened and recoloured for best results
- Full night lighting in the airport and entire island
- 3D Grass at airport
- Custom streetlights / apron lighting
- Brand new HD Static GA aircraft
- Fully compatible with traffic Global & WT3
- Boundless HD Trees / forests – colour matched to the ortho below, includes many colour variations / tree types
- Includes all landmarks
- 3D harbour, including shipping containers and crane
- High level of airport detail
- PBR textures used with airport buildings and many custom objects
- Full airport fencing accurately placed
- Custom terrain mesh, offering a realistic representation of the whole island
- Animated road traffic
- Animated airport vehicles
- All farms replicated with 3D buildings
- Many additional details, e.g. hay bales in fields, fences in fields etc…
- Excellent FPS
- Boats accurately placed in harbour and at sea