Boundless has released Southend Airport for X-Plane 11.
Located in Essex, Southend-on-sea became quite a popular hub airport in 2012 when easyJet opened its base there in time for the London Olympics. Since then, other carriers like Ryanair operate regularly to destinations across Europe. However, the short runway (6089ft) means that quite often airlines will have to operate within strict weight limits. However, in recent times most airlines have pulled out of the airport leaving only a handful of operators at the small airport.
The product features airport vehicle traffic, custom 4K HD buildings along with accurate night lighting. Beyond the airport perimeter, the product will come with high-quality 5cm ortho imagery. Finally, HD PBR Static aircraft will populate the highly detailed apron at Boundless’ Southend Airport.
- Custom 4K PBR ground textures
- HD PBR static aircraft (GA and Airline)
- Incredible 5cm resolution, up to date ortho imagery
- Custom 4K HD building textures
- Nearby retail park and golf course included
- Animated custom trains at station