Scenery developer Boundless has released Lasham Airport (EGHL) for X-Plane 11.
Lasham Airport (EGHL) is primarily a gliding airfield that was originally built as an RAF station during the Second World War. Whilst gliders do the majority of flying out of the small airfield, there is also general aviation traffic that sees pilots build up their hours. 2Excel Engineering is also based at the airport, meaning plenty of A320 aircraft gets maintained offering you the chance to land a jetliner at this small airport.
Boundless, as usual, has included a number of features that will bring life to the airport in the simulator. Those features include full PBR custom ground textures, HD 15cm ortho imagery, and custom-built buildings for the airport and surrounding areas. Furthermore, there is 3D volumetric grass, static and animated ground vehicles, along with optional scrapped aircraft models.
- Full PBR HD custom ground texture
- HD 15cm ortho (2020 imagery)
- Custom HD 3D trees and forests
- 3D volumetric grass
- Full PBR HD custom buildings
- Fully accurate custom night lighting
- Full Traffic Global compatibility
- Accurate ground markings, including accurately modelled cracks/wear and tear
- Custom static and animated ground vehicles
- Thousands of accurately placed objects and textures
- Optional custom HD static aircraft (GA and Airliner)
- Optional scrapped aircraft models
- Excellent FPS