Scenery developer Boundless Simulations has brought us Land’s End Airport (EGHC) for both X-Plane 11 and 12.
Land’s End Airport is a small airport located just under six miles west of Penzance in Cornwall, UK. It is the most southwesterly airport in Great Britain and is owned by the Isles of Scilly Steamship Company which also owns the airports only serving airline, Isles of Scilly Skybus. The airport saw 53,211 passengers through its doors in 2021 with the only destinations being the Isles of Scilly and Newquay.
Boundless has recreated Land’s End Airport with great attention to detail, including up-to-date HD Ortho imagery, 4K photorealistic texturing throughout, a fully modelled terminal interior, PBR ground and vehicle texturing, custom vegetation and more.
You can purchase Boundless’ Land’s End Airport for X-Plane from the Boundless Store for £10.99. It is their first scenery developed for both X-Plane 11 and 12, both versions are included in the price.
This product does require the Boundless Library – which is available to download for free here.
- Real Airport Layout
- Up to date, HD Ortho imagery
- 4K Photorealistic Textures
- PBR ground and building textures
- Dynamic Night lighting based on real-world colour tones
- 3D Hedges, trees and Vegetation
- 3D Grass
- Nearby houses and farms modelled
- Rain and seasonal effects on the ground (XP12 Only)
- Static Aircraft
- Terminal Interior fully modelled (FPS Friendly)
- Parallax Interiors on houses
- Custom HD PBR vehicles (airside and landside)
- Fully accurate ground markings – including accurately modelled cracks/wear & tear
- Open Hangars (with aircraft inside)