After a year of development, Boundless has released its long-awaited Dublin Airport (EIDW) for X-Plane 11.
Dublin Airport, in Ireland, is the main international airport for the country and sees nearly 33 million people pass through its doors each year. Ryanair is by far the biggest airline at the airport, but Aer Lingus is not far behind. Dublin serves a range of destinations including many in the US and a large number across Europe, meaning there are plenty of places to explore from the Irish capital.
This new Dublin scenery comes with a range of features that Boundless is known for. From the use of up-to-date HD Ortho imagery (sources from August 2021) to the fully modelled terminals and nearby buildings. There is also full use of 4K PBR texturing, 3D grass and trees, custom vehicles and the implementation of SAM jetways. Across the airport, you will also find thousands of accurately placed objects and textures to bring the airport to life.
- Up to date HD Ortho imagery sourced from August 2021
- Fully custom terminals, airport buildings and nearby buildings
- Partial terminal interiors modelled
- Custom 4K PBR SAM Jetways
- Custom HD forests and vegetation
- 3D Grass
- 3D trees (FPS friendly)
- Custom vehicles (airside and landside)
- Accurate layout as of early 2022
- Fully custom road traffic
- Fully custom airport ground traffic
- Optional HD PBR static aircraft (FPS Friendly)
- Fully custom dynamic lighting reflecting real world colours
- 4K PBR ground textures including reflective puddles and ‘wet look’ areas of aprons
- Fully accurate ground markings, including accurately modelled cracks / wear & tear
- Full Traffic Global compatibility
- Thousands of accurately placed objects and textures