Aircraft developer BlackBox Simulation has released its Britten Norman BN2 for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
The aircraft comes in four different variants, including the BN2-2A Mk III-2 with 2 bladed props, the BN2-2A Mk III-2 Cargo Variant and the BN2-2A Mk III-1 Short nosed original. Each of these variants has accurate flight dynamics that use the latest propeller technology.
BlackBox Simulation has designed the plane with a highly detailed model, and fully 3D cockpit gauges. There are also over 20 liveries supplied with the download from their website.
Those looking for a good simulation of the plane will be pleased to know that BlackBox Simulation has included an authentic electrical and fuel system, along with all circuit breakers being operational.
Furthermore, BlackBox Simulation has included a WWise sound pack with authentic sounds. There’s also accurate lighting both inside and out.
- Highly detailed and accurate exterior and interior models – Over 800.000 Polygons in all
- 4 Variants supplied BN2-2A Mk III-2 with 3 Bladed Props on Wing ( Aurigny )
- BN2-2A Mk III-2 with 2 Bladed Props on Wing
- BN2-2A Mk III-2 Cargo Variant
- BN2-2A Mk III-1 Short nosed original
- MANY Liveries, Including Plain White and Variations of Registration number placement 22 IN TOTAL
- The most Accurate Flight Dynamics possible using the latest MSFS Computational Fluid Dynamics and Propeller Physics
- Full suite of 3d modelled Analog cockpit gauges, Garmin GPS and Basic KAP 140 Autopilot
- Optional ASPEN EFIS with PFD and HSI, Flight director and many options
- Accurate WWISE sound pack with All knobs and switches featured with spacial sound and Open Closed variations
- Authentic Fuel system with accurate Valves, fuel lines, pumps and pressures
- Tip Tank fuel transfer system with separately switchable pumps
- Authentic Electrical system with Correct circuitry and operation
- All Circuit breakers fully operational
- Accurate Interior lighting including Individual Post lights, Map light, Cabin light and Day Night Sensors on the Electronic screens
- Accurate exterior lighting with separate Left and Right Landing lights, Nav lights and a 3d rotating beacon
- Ground services include Chocks, Pitot covers, Gust-locks, Steps, engine covers and a WORKING Tail Stand
- Always FREE future updates