Developer BDOAviation has released a new airport for FSX and Prepar3D. Carpiquet Airport (LFRK) is located in Caen, France and sees both Air France and Volotea provide flights to Lyon, Ajaccio, Nice and other domestic destinations. The airport features four runways in total, with 2 of them being grass runways used for recreational aviation.
The airport comes with PBR texturing (on P3Dv4.4 and above), detailed modelling and high-resolution textures throughout. In addition, there is been a number of hand-placed vegetation throughout the product. Whilst the airport comes with a lot of detail, the team at BDOAviation has also included the D-Day museum which is located near the airport.
- Very detailed PBR texture (for P3Dv4.4 above user)
- Detailed model with low poly modelling
- High-resolution PBR textures in 2k and 4k (for P3Dv4.4 above user)
- Very detailed ground poly
- Painstaking attention to detail
- Hand placing vegetation
- D-Day museum building available
- Carefully optimized for best FPS