X-Plane developer Axonos, formerly known as JustAsia, released Perth International Airport (YPPH). The airport, situated in the southwest, serves the capital, and also largest city in West-Australia, making it the fourth busiest airport in the country. During the last decade, the airport went from “worst in Australia” to “best airport for overall quality”, investing $1 billion over a period of 5 years. Qantas started up the first daily return flight from Oceania to Europe in 2018, a non-stop flight to London Heathrow using a Boeing 789.
Axonos added major Perth CBD landmarks in their first in-house scenery, for a more immersive approach and departure experience, but they didn’t stop there. The entire airfield contains custom 4K 3D models, the groundwork is based on Pyreegue’s ALES V2 textures. The airport feels alive with the animated ground vehicles, catering trucks, and even cars and busses that transport passengers over the tarmac. The airport is also compatible with World Traffic 3 and Traffic Global.
Head over to SimMarket to add Axonos’s Perth International Airport as a hub for €19,20.
- Axonos’s first in-house scenery development
- The latest airport layout and developments
- Custom 3d modelling and assets throughout
- PBR texturing in 4K
- Detailed airside and landside
- Living and breathing with dynamic moving vehicles
- Detailed Groundwork with PBR texturing
- High-resolution orthoimagery
- Perth CBD modelled
- Accurate and stunning night lighting
- Compatible with World Traffic 3 & Traffic Global