Formally known as Justasia, X-Plane developer Axonos has released their Casablanca Airport for X-Plane 11. The African airport sees eight million passengers a year with various airlines such as Air Arabia Maroc and Royal Air Maroc serving various destinations across the world.
This airport is developed from the original Prealsoft ESP scenery and converted for X-Plane 11. It features various modern techniques including integration with SAMv2, static aircraft and 14.9cm per pixel imagery for a crisp looking ground near the airport. Furthermore, there is a configuration tool for those wishing to adjust their settings depending on their PC specifications.
You can buy Axonos’ Casablanca Airport from X-Plane.org for $21.99.
- Complete rendition of Casablanca-Mohammed V International Airport.
- Integration with SAMv2: Animated jetways and Visual Docking Guidance System displays.
- Uses 14.9cm per pixel imagery.
- Optional airport setting changes to accommodate low-end PCs.
- Static aircraft, a toggleable setting.
- Compatible with Windows, macOS and Linux platforms.
- Conversion of the original ESP-platform scenery by Prealsoft, with X-Plane 11 modernization.
- Created by Axonos (formerly JustAsia)