Aviacraft has released a new version of their Flight Factor A320 modification pack. The new mod pack, which is freeware, adds a range of options and changes to the standard Flight Factor A320 for those looking for changes to the aircraft to enhance their simulation experience.
The new updated mod will enable users to change their exterior lights on the aircraft, along with adding improved wheel and tyre textures. Impressively, the mod also adds 3D window shutters and windows, plus 3D cockpit windows. Other additions include the ability to add a 3D Satcom and also the Sharklets, which airlines use to improve fuel consumption and range of the A320. The modification pack also enables users to add 4k textures to the engines, along with changes to the cabin texturing, cockpits and also the wings themselves. The package is almost a complete makeover for the aircraft from Flight Factor.
You can get the mod package from the Aviacraft website right now. The pack is ready for the latest version of the Flight Factor A320, but do know that it hasn’t been tested yet with Vulkan.
Aviacraft Flight Factor A320 Mod v4 Features
- Enhanced exterior lights – beacon, strobe, landing, taxi, navigation
- Personalized cockpit texture + reflections
- Personalized cockpit and cabin lights + colors
- Personalized windshield and windows texture + reflections
- Personalized 4K engine texture + reflections
- Personalized wing texture + reflections
- Personalized tail and elevator texture + reflections
- Personalized cabin texture + night texture
- Personalized cabin lights colors
- Improved wheel and tire texture
- Added 3D window shutter + windows
- Added 3D Cockpit Windows
- Compatible with “Ground Handling Deluxe”
- X-Camera setup config
- Added 3D Satcom
- Added 3D Sharklets