Following their other high-profile releases, including Adelaide International (YPAD) and Ayers Rock (YAYE), Australian scenery developer AUscene has also released their rendition of Ballina Byron Gateway Airport (YBNA) for MSFS.
Ballina Byron Gateway is a small, regional airport located close to the city of Byron Bay in New South Wales, Australia. The airport does not see a great deal of traffic, with most flights being operated by either one of the three major Australian airlines, Qantas, Virgin Australia, and JetStar. In addition to services being operated to major Australian cities such as Sydney and Melbourne, the airport also sees flights being operated to some lesser-known Australian cities, including Dubbo and Newcastle.
Following recently shared previews, renowned scenery developer AUscene has released its rendition of Ballina Byron Gateway Airport (YBNA) for MSFS users to enjoy. The scenery includes a hand-crafted rendition of the airport, which comes included with many bespoke features, including custom high-resolution aerial imagery, authentic PBR textures, custom vegetation, and water masking, as well as a custom airport service configuration, to name but just a few.
The developer has also included a hand-crafted rendition of the more or less famous Cape Byron Lighthouse, providing the sightseers among you with yet another place to explore.
AUscene’s rendition of Ballina Byron Gateway Airport (YBNA) can be purchased via their official online store. It will cost you 16.95€, currently discounted from its eventual full price of 17.95€.
- Hand Crafted Rendition of Ballina Byron Gateway Airport for MSFS
- Custom High Resolution Aerial Imagery
- 1m High Resolution DEM data covering YBNA and Cape Byron
- Custom Airport Services Configuration
- Authentic PBR Textures
- Interior Modelling of Two Hangars
- Realistic Aprons with Custom Materials and Markings
- Static Qantaslink Dash 8 & Local R44 Helicopter
- Realistic Night Lighting
- Custom Vegetation Placement
- Custom Water-masking of nearby Lakes
- Custom Cape Byron Lighthouse