FSX and P3D developer ATSimulations have announced on their website they were working on a Piaggio P.149D aircraft for FSX, P3D and MSFS. The Piaggio P.149D is a single piston engine liaison aircraft designed in the 1950’s by the Italian manufacturer, which delivered 88 of them. Focke-Wulf also built 190 examples under license, most of which was used by the German Air Force as a trainer aircraft until 1990.
ATSimulations Piaggio P.149D is scheduled for release during the second half of 2020. You can visit their website to see their other products, among which the MC “Cri-Cri” , the An-2 or the Broussard.
- Flight Simulator X and Prepar3D platforms supported, FS2020 planned
- Accurate exterior and virtual cockpit
- Ultra-high resolution textures
- Smooth gauges developed in 3d
- Interior and exterior sounds recorded from real plane