Although only announced a few weeks ago, Asobo Studio has released their Aviat Husky A-1C for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The new aircraft from Asobo follows on from the Top Rudder 103 Solo.
The A-1C is known for its short takeoff and landing (STOL) capability and as such, provides an exciting and adventurous aircraft for simmers. The aircraft is the most advanced and powerful of the Aviat Husky line of planes and is able to perform any number of flights. With a stall speed of 53mph, the aircraft allows anyone to land in even the tightest spots and any number of surface types. Virtual pilots can equip the plane with floats for an aqua landing, or attempt to land on snow-ridden mountains with the assistance of skis.
Included with the plane is a Garmin Aera 796 panel, digital attitude indicator and dedicated display for engine diagnostics. A day and night VFR radio package has been included allowing you to fly at any time of day across the world. In total, 10 liveries have been included when you download the aircraft.
You can buy the Aviat Aircraft Husky A-1C for Microsoft Flight Simulator from the in-sim Marketplace for $14.99. The Aviat Aircraft Husky A-1C is available for Microsoft Flight Simulator on both PC and Xbox Series X|S.
If this aircraft doesn’t interest you, then perhaps the new Top Gun inspired downloadable content will be more suited for you.
- The most powerful version of the Aviat Husky featuring the 200 HP fuel-injected Lycoming IO-360-A1D6 engine
- High power to weight ratio, allowing excellent short take-off and landing capabilities
- Day/Night VFR Radio Package
- Garmin Aera 796 touchscreen for navigation and flight planning
- Digital attitude indicator with adjustable backlight
- Dedicated display for engine monitoring
- 10 liveries