ASDG has today updated their Super Cub to version 1.1. The new update includes a brand new engine model for the REP, as well as fixing some graphical errors and issues. More excitingly, the update also includes the Amphibious Super Cub as well as a refreshed 3D model.
Despite the enhancements to the modelling and texture work, there’s also been an improvement to the performance meaning those who fly will get even higher FPS than before. The update will also enable the aircraft to take advantage of the new X-Plane 11.10 airfoils for improved flying physics.
For those that don’t know, the ASDG Super Cub is based on the Piper PA-18 and other experimental versions of the aircraft. The product itself comes with 3 individual flight models all of which have had engine performance data provided by Titan Engines. It also comes with 4K texturing and PBR for realistic reflections inside the cockpit.
If you don’t own it already, you can grab it now from the Org store for $42.95.
The free update contains the following changes:
- REP 3.4 – new engine model, fixes crashes with AI aircraft and fix icon graphic errors.
- Addition of Amphibious Super Cub
- Addition of Cargo pod and Loading in REP menu
- Addition of new Pilot 3D (male/female)
- Improvements on FPS
- 3D model refreshed, new wing 3D, Wheel 3D, cockpit/gauge 3D
- New textures in cockpit and externally
- Flight model improvements, including new XP11.10 airfoils