A new update for the Antonov An-225 Mriya is now available for current owners. The new update has a number of fixes applied to it, along with new features.
The new features include the ability to disable the custom dirty smoke effect, new EFB converters, and additional English gauge translations. There have also been fixes to the APU logic, some geometry issues, along with discrepancies with the in-sim checklists. The full changelog is down below.
iniBuilds and Microsoft have done their best to make the sim rendition just as impressive as the real plane. The plane comes with a payload manager, allowing you to easily customise the cargo you’re transporting. The release date of the plane is also no coincidence, as today marks one year since the real plane was destroyed.
With Sim Update 12 now readily available for everyone, the Antonov An-225 is now also available for Xbox owners (thanks to the newly added WASM support). Xbox users will download the latest version when it is first purchased.
The plane is available for $20, and all proceeds will go directly to the Antonov Corporation to help rebuild this majestic plane.
For more on the Antonov An-225, check out our exclusive interview with the iniBuilds team, Jorg from Microsoft, and also a real-world An-225 pilot. It’s a deeper dive into the aircraft and how it came to be in Microsoft Flight Simulator for the world to enjoy.
- Fixed A/THR Guard and Switch tooltips.
- Fixed various issues with the redundant altimeters.
- Fixed in-sim checklist discrepancies.
- Fixed APU logic when using Engine On/Off shortcuts.
- Fixed mach window on ASI now correctly illuminated at night.
- Fixed AoA barber pole.
- Fixed erroneous entries in the aircraft.cfg file.
- Fixed blue airspeed bug now correctly showing Vapp based on current weight.
- Fixed volume of rad alt callouts too low.
- Fixed throttles no longer locked when AT is pressed with AP off while on the ground.
- Fixed discrepancies in the manual and readability of flap speeds improved.
- Fixed position of external window panes.
- Fixed looping bass note when engines are off.
- Fixed the outside being visible through the co-pilot EFB.
- Fixed two of the NLG bay doors not being visible when open.
- Fixed see through window which should have been covered.
- Added an option to disable the custom dirty smoke effect.
- Added missing placard above “Warning Cancel” button.
- Added on-screen keyboard to EFB Converters page.
- Added clickspot to the AP panel to toggle between 1s and 100s on the Altitude selector.
- Added tooltip/shortcut for 1/100’s in screw to the top right of the Altitude dial.
- Added additional English gauge translations where needed.