Alabeo has released update 1.1 for their M20R Ovation for both the FSX and P3D platforms. One previous post we made about the Ovation before it came out can be found here with some preview shots etc.
The updated features for the M20R Ovation
- STBY VAC annunciator turns off with the switch
- Oil temperature analogue indication fixed
- Altitude indicator arrow adjusted
- Flight director adjusted
- Fixes a problem where some switches and magneto key had no clickspots.
- Fixes the NAV/COM 2 power knob animation.
- Fixes the Elevator trim animation (wheel and indicator)
- Fixes an issue where the compass didn’t work when the Glare shield switch were on.
- Flaps corrected.
- LO BOOST PUMP now have sounds and annunciator.
- Minor bugs fixed.
By looking on the change log it clearly shows that almost all updates has been done in the cockpit, fixes some problems with different switches and indicators to make sure they do the correct thing and show correct values. It’s always welcome to see that a developer is improving the cockpit. Also some minor bugs were fixed which is great.
Also included the official Alabeo M20R Ovation video for you to really see this aircraft in action.
Important for customers is that you have to download the plane again from your download link at your store. Also remember to uninstall your current version of this aircraft before installing this updated version.
If you are not an owner of this aircraft then it can be yours for 34.95 USD from Alabeo’s website.