Airport Stuttgart XP has been released for X-Plane 11. The product is a recreation of Stuttgart Airport (EDDS) which is located in Germany. The airport has a number of airlines that fly to it regularly, with Eurowings, TUI and Condor having a large presence. With an 11,000ft runway and plenty of terminal parking, there are many opportunities to fly from Stuttgart to all parts of the world.
The airport comes packed with features throughout. This includes custom buildings, complete with PBR texturing. Stairport Sceneries has also added HD hand-placed vegetation and also adapted roads and autogen to not conflict with the airport or surrounding area. Furthermore, there is full SAM compatibility which includes custom airport vehicles, Follow Me vehicles, static aircraft and seasonal variation. The team also worked with Maps2XPlane to include custom mesh for the airport.
You can buy Airport Stuttgart XP for X-Plane 11 now from Aerosoft or simMarket for €18.45 (excluding taxes).
- Detailed replica of the airport of Stuttgart
- Custom buildings surrounding the airport
- Custom colored orthophoto
- Custom Mesh by Maps2XPlane incl. Ortho4XP patch
- PBR ground textures matching Layout of October 2021
- HDR night lighting
- HD handplaced vegetation
- Adapted roads and autogen
- Full SAM compatibility (SAM3 plugin required)
- Custom AirportVehicles / FollowMe (SAM AirportVehicles / FollowMe required)
- Custom static aircrafts