AG Sim has released Burgas Airport (LBBG) for MSFS. Burgas Airport serves the city of Burgas, the second largest city Bulgaria. The airport serves a host of airlines, mostly from Europe and mostly with seasonal destinations.
AG Sim is no stranger to the field of scenery development, and as such their rendition of Burgas Airport promises to be an accurate one. The modelling of the airport has been done accurately and with a lot of attention to detail. The textures feature full PBR, and even the trees and vegetation have been hand placed to ensure they are as accurately placed as possible. The airport also contains a lot of detailed objects to enhance immersion, such as animated windsocks and flags and accurate ground and traffic signage.
AG Sim’s Burgas Airport can be picked up for €13 (excl. VAT) from SimMarket.
- The 3D buildings in our add-on have been created with meticulous attention to detail to provide a truly immersive experience for users
- Fully PBR textures have been utilized to enhance the realism and visual quality of the airport.
- The ground textures have been updated and renewed to reflect the latest changes to the airport and create a more accurate representation.
- Vegetation has been added around the airport to create a more natural and scenic environment for users.
- Animated flags and windsocks have been included to provide a more dynamic and realistic atmosphere.
- The slope of the airport has been accurately modeled to provide users with a realistic and challenging experience.
- The night lighting has been carefully designed to provide a visually stunning and immersive experience for users.
- Accurate ground and traffic signs have been included to enhance the realism of the airport and ensure that users can navigate the airport with ease.