Aerosoft has updated its Airport Zurich XP to version 2.06. The new update is somewhat extensive with numerous improvements and additions to the scenery on X-Plane 11.
Included in the update are changes to the real-world airport such as additional taxiways (B7 and L7) and also an adjustment to taxiway E to match the current layout. Alongside that, the new building site for the terminal extension has been added, along with the “Hel Grill” and also “The Circle”, which isn’t due to open until 2021. Finally, those who use the seasonal textures provided by the SAM plugin will be pleased to know that Airport Zurich XP is now compatible.
To get the update, you will need to download the installer from Aerosoft and reinstall the product. If you purchased the addon from other stores, installers are on their way and will be made available to you shortly.
If you don’t already own Aerosoft’s Airport Zurich XP, you can pick it up for €21.81 (excluding tax) from Aerosoft’s website.
Changelog Aerosoft Airport Zurich XP
- Updated GroundTraffic Plugin to v1.52
- Added Taxiway B7 and L7
- Added Ramp G and Ramp W
- Fixed stop bars facing the wrong direction at E8 and R8
- Updated ortho photo
- Adjusted taxiway E to match current layout
- Added new building site next to the fire department
- Added building site for terminal extension / new backage sytem (old swiss buildings removed)
- Added ‘The Circle’ (opening planned in 2021)
- Added ‘Heli Grill’
- Added new jetway model to be compatible with all parking positions
- Updated vegetation
- Added seasonal textures (SAM Plugin required)
- Added SPZH and ZUKI heli ports according to documentation