Announced on their blog, Aerosoft has pushed updates for three of their airports; Berlin-Tegel v1.02 and Airport Genoa v1.02 for X-Plane and Köln/Bonn Professional v126.96.36.199 for Prepar3D v4.
The updates for the X-Plane airports are rather minor with texture and model fixes throughout and an Active Sky weather file added to Genoa XP. Köln/Bonn Professional features a couple of major changes such as improved photo scenery blending with FTX Germany, SODE jetways update, taxi sign fixes, performance optimisations and more.
You can find complete changelogs for all three of these add-ons at the end of this article. To view these add-ons on the Aerosoft store, you can click on the relevant image below. Berlin-Tegel XP and Genoa XP are both currently on sale at 30% off until the 26th of December 2018.
Airport Berlin-Tegel XP – Update v1.02
- Adapted static aircraft to current state (2018).
- Updated animations (jetways, custom AGNIS, Marshaller) | SAM Plugin required.
- Minor changes to ground textures.
Airport Genoa XP – Update v1.02
- Fixed hovering cranes in the harbour.
- Fixed wrong LOD distance on ships.
- Fixed missing billboard lights on the apron.
- Added Active Sky weather file for custom windshear effects (refer to approach chart warning).
Köln/Bonn Professional – Update v188.8.131.52
- Various performance optimizations.
- Improved photo scenery blending with FTX Germany.
- Added more options for photo scenery in the configuration tool.
- Correct taxiway direction sign for runway 14L.
- Fixed old ATIS frequency.
- Adjust jetways night texture brightness.
- Added pavement grooves to repaved RWY14L/32R.
- Adjusted dynamic lights brightness.
- Optional SODE jetways download updated to v1.05.