Aerosoft has made available a brand new update for their London-Heathrow Airport for X-Plane 11. Originally released for X-Plane 10, the new update brings full compatibility with the newer version of the simulator.
The product was developed by Sim-Wings and includes a full rendition of London’s busiest airport (the 3rd in the World). That means all terminal buildings, gates, parking stands and nearby buildings has been faithfully recreated. Furthermore, Safegate and other dockings are available at all gates (with AutoGate) and include high-resolution ground textures (30cm/px).
The update builds on the original version, but released under a new product package. However, users of the original version can update to X-Plane 11’s version for free. It is currently sat in your customer account on Aerosoft.
If you don’t own the original version, you can buy Aerosoft London-Heathrow for X-Plane 11 for €25.17 (exclusive of tax).
Full Feature List
- Airport London Heathrow with near airport surrounding (about 42 square kilometres in total)
- Fully detailed buildings at the airport
- Safegate and other dockings at all gates (only with AutoGate)
- Includes new T2 and T2B terminals
- Pre-rendered self-shadowing and raytraced night lighting
- Fully customized high-resolution aerial ground textures (about 30 cm/px) with custom detail textures for taxiways etc.
- Detailed ground markings
- Actual taxiway layout with new rapid runway exits and taxiway links
- Hand placed autogen
- Seamless integration of the ground to the Flight Simulator
- Animated Apron Traffic