Aerosoft, by surprise, has released Zagreb Professional. The scenery had not been previously announced or previewed by Aerosoft, and follows shortly on the release of the long awaited Airbus A330.
Zagreb International airport (LDZA) is Croatia’s largest and busiest airport, serving the countries capital city. It offers a number of routes to mostly European destinations, by a number of low cost as well as premium carriers. It’s a both a passenger and military airport, and serves as a hub for the countries flag carrier airline Croatia Airlines.
Aerosoft’s rendition of this airport comes with detailed modelling and texturing. The developer has made sure that it has automatic seasonal texture changes that match both default Prepar3D textures or Orbx textures. The scenery also features SODE jetways (optional), dynamic lights, static aircraft and vehicles as well as animating vehicles. Also included are custom vector files which cover a 4200km2 area around the airport, which includes vector data for rivers, lakes, roads and landclass. A full feature list can be found at the end of this post.
Aerosoft’s Zagreb Professional is available for Prepar3D v4 only for now, for €20,97. An FSX and P3Dv3 version will follow later, on December 16th. Purchasing this scenery now will give you access to the FSX and P3Dv3 version as soon as it’s released.
- “Franjo Tuđman Airport” (LDZA) with all the buildings and service facilities, translucent detailed new terminal buildings with interior designs. Complete military area with hangars and buildings. TV tower “Sljeme” and old ruins of “Medvedgrad” are included
- Orthophoto with 30 cm/px resolution and colour matching of all seasons to P3D and ORBX environment optionally. Densely placed autogen vegetation and buildings
- Automatic seasonal changes for vegetation, photo background and relevant 3D objects based on V4 scripting variables, also for snowfall outside winter season
- Detailed ground markings based on recent charts of parking stands and new taxiway layouts including recent changes of taxiway layout (May 2019)
- Ground layout with rain effect during rainy conditions
- Detailed SDK-animated jetway models (CTRL-J), SODE jetways as an option
- Truly functional VDGS at all East apron gates (different for pilots and co-pilots view), no need for any other add-on to get working VGDS
- Animated windsocks reacting to wind strength and direction
- Animated flash lights on 05 approach, radar antenna, and stop bar lights
- Animated vehicle traffic on the apron and around the airport
- Static aircraft and vehicles
- Two detailed AFCAD files with airline parking codes different in AI behaviour (Pass-through or Push-back moving on West apron)
- Realistic navigational aids (ILS, VOR/DME, NDB, ATIS). AFD optimised, frequencies and approaches adapted based on recent charts
- Fully compatible with the default AI traffic and AI traffic add-ons
- Configuration tool to enable or disable features like vehicle traffic and dynamic lighting
- Compatible with FTX Europe (compatibility switchable via the config tool, changes include an adaptation to the custom FTX season times and a recoloured aerial image)
- Fully compatible with FTX Global openLC Europe and FTX Global Vector
- Handmade fully detailed vector files (rivers, lakes, roads, landclass etc.) which covers 4200 km² around airport
- Realistic reflections during rain and on glass
- Runway, approach and taxiway lights compiled into one object
- Optimised runway lighting, centre lights, taxi lights, apron lighting with 3D lights with activation/deactivation based on time of day and weather conditions
- Optimized dynamic lighting (can be turned off per area via the config menu)
- Straightforward installation: no changes to default configuration necessary. No SODE needed for full functionality (despite optional SODE jetways)
- Optional SODE jetways (P3D V4)