Aerosoft has just released Marseille Airport (LFML) for X-Plane. Developed by FlightSim Studio AG and ShortFinal Design, the product is a recreation of the airport in the south of France.
The 100-year old airport has two primary runways and is France’s fifth most busy airport. Airlines such as Air France, Ryanair, Volotea, Transavia and Air Algérie take passengers to destinations right across Europe.
The airport product takes advantage of X-Plane 12 by implementing quality 3D models that utilise PBR materials for an authentic look. It includes native weather effects, custom orthoimagery, accurate night lighting and also realistic ground texturing. The developers have also included SAM integration, by making it compatible with SAM AirportVehicles and SAM FollowME. Plus, there’s also custom animated jetways.
- High quality 3D objects with PBR materials
- X-Plane 12 compatible
- Includes native weather effects
- Custom high resolution orthoimagery
- Individual realistic ground textures
- Accurate dynamic night lighting
- Optimized for good performance
- Scenery Animation Manager integration
- Custom animated jetways
- Compatible with SAM AirportVehicles / SAM FollowME