Aerosoft has released an updated version of Maastricht-Aachen Airport (EHBK) for P3D V4.
Built to take advantage of P3D v4 optimizations, the airport features extremely detailed building modelling and photographic textures, as well as traffic on most major roads, all while maintaining a smooth and responsive frame rate.
Located on the Dutch-Belgian-German border, the airport is popular with budget airlines like Ryanair, and other passenger airlines which operate seasonal and seasonal charter service. The airport is also a substantial cargo hub, with carriers flying out of this airport to a variety of destinations, including a new route by Emirates SkyCargo to Chicago-O’Hare (KORD), for those interested in long-haul opportunities in and out of this region.
The scenery is available for purchase directly from the Aerosoft website for $14.99 USD. Current owners of Maastricht-Aachen X will receive the P3D V4 version for free.
- Aerial image coverage with 15cm/pixel resolution
- Photographic textures on all buildings
- Very good frame rate
- Immediate surrounding included
- Full use of P3D V4 dynamic lights
- Many animations (including motion capture human figures)
- Traffic on most major roads
- Compatible with NL2000 (see manual)