Today, Aerosoft released Kolyma airport for Prepar3D V4. The Russian airport in the city of Magadan next to the Tauisk Gulf in the Okhotsk sea is known for their harsh seasonal weather. Aerosoft have faithfully recreated this airport for simmers to enjoy.
The airport features custom runway, taxiway and apron textures complete with real elevation changes. The team have also ensured to use a range of ground texture resolutions to ensure that performance is unaffected. Furthermore, photoreal textures have been used on objects and the team wanted to make sure that night lighting was as realistic as possible.
You can buy the airport now from Aerosoft for €15.08.
- Custom runway, taxiways, and apron made with real elevation changes
- Realistic markings on the runway, the apron, and the platform
- Photorealistic textures for runway and apron
- Seasonal textures
- Photorealistic textures on objects
- Realistic lighting at night
- HD textures
- Autogen covering the airport area
- Landclass for surrounding areas
- Great FPS and low memory usage
- Various ground texture resolutions (1024, 2048, 4096)