Aerosoft have continued to release their ‘Professional’ line of products and today they’ve released Berlin-Tegel for Prepar3D V4.
Berlin-Tegel (EDDT) is an important hub for low-cost German carriers including Air Berlin and Eurowings. Despite all the recent real-world developments, the airport remains important for the German market.
As for the update, Aerosoft have said the airport has been optimised for the 64-bit platform with high-detailed modelling and textures. With this in mind, performance has been kept in mind, even with 3D runway-lighting and the animated radar and windsocks. Dynamic lighting also works in this ‘Professional’ release.
If you don’t own the product already, you can buy it from Aerosoft for €23.54 (Excl. VAT). If you already own it for a previous sim, you can upgrade for €4.13 (Excl. VAT).
FSElite tip: You can currently buy the original Berlin-Tegel X for €14.86 (Excl. VAT) and then upgrade for the price above to save a bit of money. A little bit of hassle, but you’ll be able to access it across all platforms.
Here’s the full feature list.
- AFD optimised, frequencies and approaches adapted based on recent charts
- Jetways are now movable via CTRL+J
- Reworked ground layout
- The single objects per designer are composed from placement and lib as one mesh with (for increased smoothness while moving)
- Buildings and objects optimised for Prepar3D V4 for increased performance
- Improved Lighting and added dynamic lights
- Runway and taxiway lights compiled into one object, added day switches and corrected Mat and Ani (Flashes)
- Corrected parking positions
- Fixed Terrain errors
- Optimised AGNIS, lighter and more precise
- Optimised AESLite for P3D V4 (shadow support, etc.)
- Extended Config tool “EDDT Traffic”