Aerosoft continues to bring out new airports to Microsoft Flight Simulator. This time, the team head to Indonesia with one of their most scenic looking airports released yet. Ngurah Rai International Airport (WADD), the third busiest in Indonesia is now available for the new simulator.
The airport has seen a huge overhaul in real life with new modern facilities, improved infrastructure and more, it has grown to be a popular destination for numerous airlines. Those airlines include the likes of Jetstar, Emirates, Garuda and Lion Air.
Aerosoft has included a variety of features including custom aerial imagery for the airport and surrounding area, custom made ground details and various PBR textured models for the terminal buildings. As the airport is set right in the heart of a jungle, Aerosoft has built a dense amount of foliage, local Bali-style buildings and other custom buildings that are well-known within the area. Despite this, the team says that the airport has been fully optimised for performance. Animated jetways and dynamic lighting also make the cut for the airport product which has been based on the most recent layout.
You can buy Aerosoft’s Bali Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator now from Aerosoft for €16.77.
- Custom aerial image for airport and surrounding
- Custom made ground details and textures for aprons, taxiways and runways for realistic depiction of the layout
- Detailed models of airport buildings with PBR materials
- Realistic looking surrounding scenery with custom, Bali-style buildings
- Airport layout and terminal updated to reflect the late 2020 – early 2021 situation of the airport, with new buildings, such as the new south control-tower
- Animated jetways
- Dynamic night-lighting
- Optimized for Performance