Released in time for the upcoming World Update which focuses on the Nordics, Aerosoft has released Orsta-Volda Airport (ENOV) for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The airport is situated in Hovdebygda, Norway and features a short single 3,510ft runway. The airport only sees regular services from Widerøe to destinations such as Bergen, Oslo and Sogndal.
Aerosoft has recreated the airport with full PBR texturing, custom grooved apron and runway and all buildings within the airport area. Furthermore, the sloped runway has been accurately represented, along with various landmarks in the area also making the cut for the scenery product. Extra details include correct elevation data, reworked vegetation and also correct airport layouts and taxiways.
- Realistic recreation of Ørsta-Volda Airport (ENOV, HOV)
- All airport buildings included in high detail
- Custom grooved apron and runway
- PBR textures
- Accurate representation of the sloped runway
- Reworked vegetation, roads and elevation surrounding the airport
- Landmark buildings in the vicinity of the airport
- Detailed elevation data for the airport and close surroundings
- Accurate layout of taxiway, apron and stands